The u.s. stock markets closed slightly lower on Friday after the FBI decided to re-look at the private e-mails that democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton sent during his time as foreign minister. Hillary Clinton and the democrats have gone in klinch with the FBI and questioned the agency’s action so close to the election.
Asienbörserna showed small mixed movements. In commodity markets, oil prices slightly lower, as well as base metals. Both brent crude and WTI is trading a bit under $ 50. Despite the long negotiations over the weekend failed to the major oil-producing countries in Opec to agree on a final plan to implement a fall in production. Discussions will now continue at the end of november.
On rapportfronten include:
* Dometic which manufactures products for, inter alia, caravans and motorhomes, reported a better organic growth than expected in the third quarter .
* Nischbanken Collectors revenue and earnings ended up slightly below expectations. The ceo is pointing in the quarterly report on record low credit losses in the third quarter, and all early indicators of possible future credit losses, fold down.
* Börsveckan recommend the purchase of the Nordax, Inwido, Evolution Gaming, Gunnebo and Swedbank but wait, SEB, SHB, Volvo and Husqvarna.
* Deutsche Bank lowers riktkursen for Sobi to 108 usd from 120 ce, the Recommendation is keep repeated.
* the Carnegie raises its recommendation for Alimak to buy from the keep. Riktkursen is increased to 122 from 92 €
* SEB Equities raises its recommendation for Bravida to buy from the keep. Riktkursen is increased to 60 from 57 b.c.
* Nordea Markets is lowering its recommendation for the Lundin Petroleum to sell from the keep. Riktkursen is 160 sek, according to Bloomberg News.
* the Morgan Stanley lowers its recommendation for Vostok New Ventures to equilibrium from obesity. Riktkursen to be raised to 79 from 65 €
On makroagendan noticeable:
* EMU: CPI (prelim) October, 11.00
* – EMU: GDP (est) 3 kv at 11: 00 a.m.
* USA: private income and private consumption, 13.30
* – USA: The Chicago purchasing managers index October at 14.45
It is winter time in Sweden since the night of 30 October, but the united states sets about a week later, on Sunday 6 november. Therefore, it is one hour less time difference during the week between Sweden and the united states and the stock exchanges where the opens at 14.30 Swedish time.