* “Despite an attractive valuation, we maintain our säljrekommendation because we see challenging conditions in the first quarter and beyond,” writes UBS in an analysis, where the bank draws down riktkursen to sek 48 (55).
* Nordea describes the Fingerprint Cards share as “cheap”, and raise the recommendation to buy (keep) but reiterates riktkursen of 60 sek. Despite the fact that lagereffekten the first quarter is greater than Nordea expected, does not change the bank his views on the FPC’s to the full year. Nordea believes it is also improbable that the Fingerprints margins collapse to such an extent that the fair market valuation suggests.
* the Fourth quarter resultatmiss indicates that the visibility is lower than previously assumed, writes Pareto Securities as, therefore, lowers the riktkursen to sek 75 (90). Pareto, who has a buy recommendation for the FPC, making only minor changes in its estimates for the full year 2017.
* the Carnegie draws in his turn down his price target to $ 40 (45), and is the lowest among the analysts. The investment bank fears that there is a big risk in Fingerprint Cards, current forecast, unless the sale of the company’s sensors “under-glass”, with a significantly higher asp, takes off in the second half of 2017.
* the SEB, which lowers the riktkursen to sek 75 (82), also notes that Fingerprints financials was further a disappointment, but points out in the same breath that the expectations going forward are low. Concerns about the margins should not be overstated, writes SEB, which among other things, refers to the expectations that the market may recover soon.