Monday, March 23, 2015

Boisen resigns as executive editor of the GT – Expressen

Frida Boisen leave the job as editor of the GT but continues as a columnist in the newspaper Expressen.

– I’m really proud of the changes I made with GT in three years. It feels like the right position for me to hand over now and take on new challenges, she said.

Frida Boisen, 40, has been chief editor of OT in three years. During that time GT.se become western Sweden’s largest news site and has won the international INMA Award for “Best Use of Social Media” for #votegbg – the highly publicized campaign for a referendum on congestion charging in Gothenburg.



“Huge honor”

During the spring leaves Frida Boisen-chief mission, and instead devote more attention to advocacy and Chronicles spirit, and she gets new assignments within the Bonnier Group in social media.

– I’ll move on to become one of Expressen’s weekly columnists which feels tremendous honor. Now I devote myself even more for advocacy on topics that are important to me. In addition, I work with strategic work in social media – something I really love, says Frida Boisen.

– I stop at GT in the spring, but will ensure good handovers to the editorial office will continue its successful journey in the future . I am an employee at Expressen and shall in addition to writing columns and news chronicles also gradually start their own companies and devote myself to consulting in social media and leadership.

– I think it’s huge fun to keep inspiring lectures and take interesting moderator mission, not least in social media, something I devoted myself to some extent last year, both internationally and nationally. It’s something I’m passionate about and I think I have some good experiences to share with you here continued.



was successful

Frida Boisen was previously editor of the Plaza Woman, Top Health, All About Travel, has started both top race as Gothenburg Giro, and was appointed in 2015 for “Best affärsnätverkare.”

Thomas Mattsson, editor of Expressen and publisher of the edition GT:

– When we recruited Frida Boisen GT so I gave her three missions: Be bigger than Göteborgs-Posten digitally. Putting GT on the media map with advocacy. Renew and rejuvenate the editorial board so that the classic tabloid can be taken into the future. We said it would take three years and now, three years later, I can say that Frida succeeded.

– Frida Boisen’s also an engaging writer who continues to participate in Expressen, which I am happy, says Thomas Mattsson.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment