Thursday, August 18, 2016

Happy Löfven the sour herring – Västerbotten Courier

Prime Minister Stefan Löfven (S) was a happy salmon in sour herring premiere on Thursday in Kallax.

– I love fermented herring. It’s probably the only dish that gets it to start pouring into the mouth, noted the Prime Minister under the Norrbotten Courier.

A hilarious Löfven enjoyed to the full and told that he was eating fermented herring three to four times a year, and then with potatoes, onions and bread.

actor Stefan Sauk – now honorary citizen of Kallax – has only missed a single premiere in 1991. and he saw that there was a second year.

– Now I work at the opera in Malmö. I wrote into the contract that I could not repeat it 18 August, despite the fact that there are three weeks left until the premiere. But I have to be there at ten o’clock on Friday morning.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment