Sunday, February 28, 2016

Göran Hägglund: “It will be the Trump against Hillary” – Today’s Media

Former KD leader take the step into the PR world: “I hope people will see me as I was before.”

Göran Hägglund , where are you going?

– Haha, good question, where am I going. Gothenburg maybe.

How is it that you start as an advisor on the Narva?

– I have not looked anything but I have received many suggestions from individuals and companies about what I should conduct myself and it’s a very pleasant situation, and interest superannuated politicians is much bigger than I thought.

Why was the Narva?

– Narva was one of the companies contacted me and I have had conversations with some others too but landed on the Narva. I felt it would suit me best just because it’s about the people in line, size of the company and their customer base looks very interesting.

How does it feel to leave politics entirely to jump into the pR industry?

– It feels very good. I think it is so that you have a huge advantage of being on the one hand, if you’re going to the other side. It’s all about us to take sensible and good decisions. It is in everyone’s interest to get it. I can with my experience to contribute and make Narva even better.

What do you hope to achieve as a counselor at Narva?

– I’m a beginner so so long as I have a few things I need to learn. But I also think I have a lot to contribute. When I was a politician, I found myself in the most complex environments that can arise when it comes to making decisions.

Have you received a first assignment?

– no, I have not starting properly yet, more than that I started to talk to people that I started.

Media has previously frontat you as the humorous politician who always had an ace sleeve. Will you like to have the same profile in the PR segment?

– Haha I think I understand what you mean. Life is unbearable without a sense of humor so I hope people will still see me as before. What I find so amazing is that I as a newly 57 year old has got another opportunity to start on a completely new area. I’m incredibly inquisitive and want to learn new things. So I will change to some extent, I think so.

If you were to say some things that are important to consider as a PR consultant, what would it be?

– Openness and clarity and what you want to accomplish. It increases respect. In today’s media climate, it is usually a bad idea to crouch and believe that things blow over. One must soon give his side of events.

You’ve also worked on behalf of the government to find the benefits of raising the retirement age. If you had to decide all by myself, how long would you be willing to work?

– 22 years, but you have to get together for a pension as well. Once in the world was I sold insurance consultant and pension and when I asked people when they wanted to retire so I often motfrågan, when will I later can retire? Most want to continue and feel needed. I would be surprised if I do not continue to work for ten years. If I get to have health left.

If we go to that you were a contestant in the “On Track”. How did it feel to be in the program and to be so close profits?

– I did not think we were so close to win if I’ll be honest. Without Jesper Rönndahl and Elisabeth Höglund was much better than we were. But someone had said before the first match that we would come second then I had not dared believe it. It went much better than we dared hoped for, and it was incredibly fun to be with and to compete against such good teams.

Studied the lot before the programs?

– no, my attitude was that I have not learned now, I will not teach me the short time before the program starts. The probability to learn precisely those things is almost zero. But I can say that my way of looking at life has changed since “On the Trail”. For now, when I see something in the newspaper or on television, I can think of yourself, this can come on the track.

There are many cities you have to discover for all programs, what would you say is your favorite?

– New York, no doubt. It has everything, even the Swedes who had never been there will feel like home. Just to recognize that much of the movies and books. There is also space for a kindness that will surprise. Now when I answered the question, does this mean that I won a trip to New York right now?

If we continue to talk about the United States. Which two election candidates do you think will end up side by side?

– Had you asked me this question not long ago I had answered differently, but I think it will be Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton, who will be there. I said earlier that Trump will never keep, but state by state grazed and he wins and wins.

Last question, now that it’s the weekend, what artist is hot on your Spotify currently ?

– Right now I’m listening me into Eric Church is an American country music artist. He will play at Cirkus in Stockholm on Monday. So then you have to be practiced in the lyrics.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment