Thursday, April 21, 2016

Local peaks denied discharge – Express

Municipal peaks denied liability for the scandals.

It says outgoing President Annelie Nordström during a press conference.

At the same time announced that the Municipal phoned and pleaded renegade members to return after the scandals.

– Who wants a sedsolkad union president? I do not know, says Annelie Nordström.

– We have invited to this press conference to tell how far the work of the Municipal Action Plan has come.

So began resigning ‘Union Annelie Nordström press briefing on Thursday morning.

Then she began to go through the points that change within the union since the scandals shook Municipal in January.

But change not enough to Municipal peaks granted discharge. During the press conference said Annelie Nordström that neither she or federation board members Marcelo Rojas and Cecilia Rohdin granted discharge to the external auditors audited the economy and decisions within the Lyre.



“personal defeat”

Ex-treasurer Anders Bergström discharge is not dealt with by the Congress, when he has not been with the union board.

– It is a personal defeat for me not to be granted discharge. I was too naive and wanted too much what was the trade union activities, says Annelie Nordström during the press conference.

– I am aware of my mistakes. I also know that I have done everything I can to put them right.

In a press release says she :

– I will always regret the. I have previously said sorry from the bottom of my heart – and the excuse I maintain.

During the press conference she expresses also some concern about their future and that it may be more difficult for her to find something else to do , after she left Municipal.

– Who wants a sedsolkad union president? I do not know, says Annelie Nordström.



Called and appealed to members

During the press conference commented on the Municipal current member pin after the scandals. From the beginning lay it on around 11 500 members, something that Municipal called the defection spirit to change.

Local government has been in personal contact with 8500 members and tried to get them back, says Annelie Nordström during the press briefing. 3200 of them have regretted their withdrawals from the union – 2270 through talks, according to Municipal.

The current member of the loss is, according to the Municipal, in 8300.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment