Friday, December 2, 2016

Blåvitts move: Ask Bert Karlsson about the investment – Göteborgs-Posten

IFK Göteborg is in need of money to bet and to better its economy. Now, the club lead the life of a venture capital company, where, among other things, Bert Karlsson proposed to be included. – It is not impossible that I go into it, ” says Bert Karlsson GP.

the economy of IFK Gothenburg is not the best is no secret. The club are now trying to find new ways to make money and part of it was to call the contractor, Bert Karlsson to a meeting at Kamratgården.
– Yes, we had a meeting today, ” says Bert Karlsson.

What talking you about?
– They invited me and we discussed the collaboration. I had a suggestion that I will get to show off my caravan at the Kamratgården. Secondly, I want to show them up and then can it benefit IFK economically. Then they wanted me to buy me into a spelarkvot.

In a specific player or?
– No, I’m buying into the whole team. Such a set-up.

What do you say about this approach?
– It is not impossible that I go into it. But then I would have started the second also, my wagons.

” Then I was with and made the song "Go Blue" with the Schytts. I’m going to try to force the back if I go in, ” he says and laughs.

A who were at the meeting were Anders Ovdahl, which confirms that the club are trying to build up a network to get into the money in the form of investment, the group also includes the host Ingvar Oldsberg.

” That is true. I will help a little. Have talked with Oldsberg also and to get started a network to get more sponsors and where will Bert. Exactly like the last venture capital firm can not do. But something similar is the idea. It makes you question Mats more about, ” he says to GP.

the GP has sought IFK Gothenburg’s sporting director Mats Gren for a comment. Chairman Frank Andersson are on vaction and refers questions to the right Branch.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment